Nestled on the crest of Pacific Heights and around the corner from St Benedict's School is this architecturally designed home with stunning ocean and rural views.
The spacious covered deck leads out from the open plan living area and overlooks the pool.
- Extra high ceilings with a modern open plan and sustainable cross ventilation
- Beautiful Tasmanian oak timber floors throughout
- 4 Spacious bedrooms with built ins + Study
- Main bedroom with walk in robe, en-suit and sea views
- 2 additional bathrooms
- Lavish Caesar Stone kitchen
- Fully Fenced
- Separate internal laundry and convenient side access
- Pool including maintenance except for the cost of the chemicals which will be at the tenants cost
Call Harcourts today on 4938 3222 for your inspection. You won't be disappointed.
|Available Date||Thursday, 15 June 2017|
|Property Features||Unfurnished, Smoke alarms, No Pets Allowed|
|Kitchen||Dishwasher, Electric cooking and Pantry|
|Living area||Open plan|
|Main bedroom||Double and Walk-in-robe|
|Bedroom 2||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Bedroom 4||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Main bathroom||Bath, Separate shower|
|Water supply||Town supply|
|Locality||Close to schools, Close to transport|