This immaculate 200 acres cattle property is a rare find indeed. Fully fenced into paddocks and laneway, with 2 large dams and plus seasonal creek this property is set up to run cattle year round.
- Is running 100 head of cattle now
- 3 fenced paddocks 3 bay shed cattle yards
- 2 x big dams property boundary is Headlow Creek
- Primary land use is cattle breeding & fattening
- Grass, Rhodes, Butterfly
Pea, Blue Grass
- Power to the block about 12k to have it connected
It was all aerial seeded
With a majority of this acreage functional for cattle, reap the rewards of all hard work already accomplished.
|Land area||Cultivatable Hectares: 70.71|